Monday, January 30, 2012

My first blog...EVER!

Okay, so this is it. My first blog...EVER! I've always wanted to have a place where I collect my thoughts and in some way, record and attempt to organize the craziness inside my head. I've always wanted to journal, but those white pages and permanent ink always scared me. Now the computer, not so much. I love that I can just type and type and type. I get it all out, and then I can run spell check! No longer am I paralyzed by my fear of imperfection...well, in the issues of spelling errors and grammar mistakes, at least.

I did have some reservations about sharing my blog with others though. I wonder what others might think about my posts. But I guess that is the point of blogging, isn't it? Sharing. I used to think that I had nothing of interest to share with others, and maybe so...I don't really know what I have to offer. So with my reservations, what is it that did allow me to take the plunge? I guess it's because I really enjoy the blogs of others and am glad they took the time to share. It is fascinating to me to see other peoples perspective, and I enjoy reading their stories.

So here it is...my perspective, my thoughts, my experiences. With my cup of tea in hand, here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment